Hey Everyone! One of my favorite health and fitness bloggers, Kaila P. is raising money for a charity run with her running team, 261 Fearless. I’d love to help her out as much as I can so until the end of March I’m running the following special:
CONSULTATIONS ARE ONLY $20.00 USD
10% OF THE PROCEEDS WILL GO TOWARDS THE TEAM 261 FEARLESS CHARITY FUNDRAISER FOR THE 2017 BOSTON MARATHON!
Here's a little background information...
What is 261 Fearless?
261 FEARLESS, INC. IS A GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF WOMEN, BE SHE A WALKER, JOGGER AND RUNNER, WHO HAVE FOUND STRENGTH, POWER AND FEARLESSNESS FROM PUTTING ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER.
The 261 woman has overcome doubt and adversity in her life. She now has the ability and desire to give encouragement to other women who want to take on their personal challenges through running or walking.
Team 261 Fearless is a welcoming place for women who want to become runners and walkers to find their fearless through the connection with others. They are here because sometimes you just need to know you are not alone. The true essence of 261 Fearless is women supporting women.
So what do they offer women?
• 261® Fearless believes in providing healthy and sustainable non-competitive running opportunities for women to become fearless and build self-esteem
• 261® Fearless empowers women to embrace the social and fun side of running so that they may give support to other women who want to become fearless through running
• 261® Fearless offers a safe and secure global running community for women – inclusive of ability, body-type, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status through high quality meeting and communication platforms
• 261® Fearless leads in unique run coaching programs for women
• We have expertise in running for women
• We have expertise in coaching women’s groups
• We have expertise in women’s health issues
Women's empowerment through running?! That is pretty much everything I believe! Running has been my biggest source of empowerment in life and I have a passion for helping others experience the sense of accomplishment that comes from the sport too. How perfect it is that there is an organization already facilitating this worldwide!
How can YOU help?
This year is a special year. It's the 50th anniversary of Katherine's first running of the Boston Marathon in which she was almost (literally) thrown off the course. My fellow teammates and I want to commemorate this in a BIG way. Between now and April 17th, I need to raise 10,500 dollars in order to run the race and keep up my commitment to the rest of the team. It's a big challenge, but I've overcome so much and I am passionate about this cause. I KNOW I can rely on all of you to support me in this venture!
My donation page is set up through Crowdrise. All you have to do is click the link and donate as much as you want to this movement for women's empowerment worldwide. All money goes towards funding the Team 261 Fearless programs around the world and ANY donation (no matter how small or large!) helps a ton.
Can you think of a more timely period in our history to be focused on women's equality and empowerment? I truly cannot. The time is NOW, friends. Let's make this happen! I know we can do it.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach
Also, Check out her blog, it really is amazing and quite fun to read! Kaila's instagram is @healthyhelper and she gives great meal and snack ideas that are healthy and look delicious.
I really appreciate any donation you make and anyone who purchases a consultation until the end of march!